BFK PARTNERS provides its clients with comprehensive accounting services, fulfilling on their behalf all obligations resulting from tax and accounting regulations. Our services can be a specially fruitful for foreign companies starting their businesses in Poland, they don’t need to build accounting departments on the early stage. We provide accounting services for limited liability companies, limited partnerships, joint stock companies. Basic service includes:
- booking documents (invoices, bank statement, petti cash, payroll),
- issuing sales invoices and send them to your customers,
- preparing and processing bank transfers (AP),
- tax reporting; corporate income tax – CIT, value added tax – VAT,
- reporting to Polish National Bank, Statistical Office,
- accounting services of the company may take place via customers’ or our accounting system.
Payroll & HR
BFK Partners provides full range of personnel and payroll services for the companies planning to have employees. Polish tax and social security system is very complicated and imposes a lot of duties on employer, hence professional services in required. We offer comprehensive service from preparing employment contract through calculation of remuneration, to the final settlement of the payroll and reporting. The HR and payroll outsourcing covers, among others:
- management of employee personal records,
- calculation of remuneration,
- generation of documents concerning employees’ social security and health insurance, tax,
- social security and tax reporting, reporting to the State Fund of Rehabilitation of Handicapped People, preparation of annual information and tax declarations,
- preparation of statistical reports required by regulations of labor law,
- assisting during audits of the National Labor Inspectorate, Social Insurance Institution, or Tax Office.